Sign-up for a free trial session today to get a feel of our group class, no commitment required!
SAT 2020 Group Course Schedule
- SAT Weekend Group Course (2 – 4 weeks*, Available every weekend)
- SAT Weekday Intensive Course (1 week*, Seasonal)
(*)Course duration displayed is solely based on the completion of concept classes
Upcoming SAT Groups For 2020
February – March 2020 Group(s)
|Month||Course Duration||Group Course Type|
|Mar - Apr||March 28th - April 19th||Weekend|
|Apr - May||April 25th - May 17th||Weekend|
|May - June||May 23rd - June 14th||Weekend|
|June - July||June 20th - July 12th||Weekend|
|July - Aug||July 18th - August 9th||Weekend|
|Aug - Sep||August 15th - September 6th||Weekend|
|Sep - Oct||September 12th - October 4th||Weekend|
|Oct - Nov||October 10th - November 1st||Weekend|
|Nov||November 7th - November 29th||Weekend|
|Dec||December 5th - December 27th||Weekend|
Overall SAT Group Schedule
Our SAT Group Course
Our SAT Group Course(s), features Concept Classes, Tutorials, Practice & Review Sessions. Concept classes are available every weekend/weekday mornings and afternoons. Once signed up, students are also entitled to take full-length practice tests at our offices.
8 Concept Classes (3h)
24 hours worth of concept classes where students will learn all the fundamental concepts to build up their foundation and complete the entire SAT syllabus. Students will gain a better understanding on how to apply the reading, writing, mathematical concepts & skills taught to real-world problems. Trainers will also discuss about the SAT scoring rubric and strategies to help them answer better & more effectively.
2 Tutorials (2h)
Students will be attempting advanced-level questions under timed conditions & learn how to best tackle the questions effectively. Students can also clarify their doubts during these tutorial sessions.
Practice & Review Sessions
March 14th SAT Practice & Review – February 29th to March 12th
Practice & Review Sessions are only available leading up to SAT test dates. During these sessions, students will be given SAT practice papers. This will help students familiarise themselves with the test format & reinforce their understanding through timed practice sections for Math, Reading & Writing. This would be followed by the answer explanations with our SAT trainer.
Practice Tests (Schedule anytime)
Students will be given access to SAT full-length practice tests and can come in during our operating hours to sit for the test. A score report will be generated immediately upon test completion.
Missed a class?
Students are also allowed to re-attend a particular concept class twice to reinforce their knowledge on specific SAT topics. Students will never miss out any class, they can always make-up for it. Simply check with any Prep Zone staff for the next available date for the particular concept class they’ve missed. This is subjected to class availability.
3 Writing Concept Class
- Writing: Language Conventions – Punctuation (comma, colon, semicolon, apostrophe), Grammar (subject verb agreement, pronouns, verb tense)
- Writing: Expression of Ideas – Sentence structure (parallelism, modifiers), Improving an essay (logical sequence, precision, concision, syntax, transitions), Incorporating information from graphs & charts
- Writing: Essay – Prompt format, Essay Structure, Review of rhetorical devices, Sample essays
2 Reading Concept Class
- Reading: Types of Passages & Questions – Types of passages (passage length, content), Types of questions (main idea, tone, inference, evidence)
- Reading: Paired Passages & Informational Graphics – Types of passages (dual short & dual long), Passages with supplementary material
3 Math Concept Class
- Algebra – Manipulation of algebraic expressions, Factorisation, Exponents and Roots, Absolute value, Inequalities, Systems of linear equations, Quadratic equations, Functions, Complex numbers
- Word Problems & Statistics – Percentages, Ratio and proportion, Money problems, Interest rate, Travel rate, Work rate, Mean, Weighted averages, Median, Mode, Range, Standard deviation, Progressions, Probability, Samples and population, Confidence intervals, Statistical Models
- Geometry & Graphs – Lines and anges, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Polygons, Circles, Spheres, Cylinders, Cones, Rectangular solids, Cartesian distances, Gradient, Equations & equivalent representations, Reflections, Trigonometry, Mathematical models
Recent Track Record
Register Interest & Free Trial Class Sign-Up
Fill in the following form to indicate your interest and to sign-up for a free group trial class. No commitment required. A course consultant will reach out to you within 24 hours.
For further inquiries call us at +65 6812 9999.