These Concept Classes will cover the entire SAT syllabus, where you will learn fundamental concepts to build up the foundation understanding of the SAT. Trainers will also discuss about the SAT scoring rubric and strategies to help you answer better & more effectively.
Each session lasts 3.5 hours, with a 15 minutes break in between. If you miss a session, contact a Prep Zone personnel to arrange for a free make-up session.
- Reading: Comprehension 1 on September 14, 2019 9:00 am
- Math: Geometry & Graphs on September 15, 2019 3:30 pm
- Writing: Language Conventions on September 21, 2019 9:00 am
- Reading: Comprehension 2 on September 22, 2019 3:30 pm
- Math: Algebra on September 28, 2019 9:00 am
- Writing: Expression of Ideas on September 29, 2019 3:30 pm
- Writing: Essay on October 5, 2019 9:00 am
- Math: Word Problems & Statistics on October 6, 2019 3:30 pm