These Concept Classes will cover the entire SAT syllabus, where you will learn fundamental concepts to build up the foundation understanding of the SAT. Trainers will also discuss about the SAT scoring rubric and strategies to help you answer better & more effectively.
Each session lasts 3.5 hours, with a 15 minutes break in between. If you miss a session, contact a Prep Zone personnel to arrange for a free make-up session.
- Math: Geometry & Graphs on August 31, 2019 9:00 am
- Writing: Language Conventions on September 1, 2019 9:00 am
- Math: Algebra on September 7, 2019 3:30 pm
- Writing: Expression of Ideas on September 8, 2019 9:00 am
- Math: Word Problems & Statistics on September 14, 2019 3:30 pm
- Writing: Essay on September 15, 2019 9:00 am
- Reading: Comprehension 1 on September 21, 2019 3:30 pm
- Reading: Comprehension 2 on September 22, 2019 3:30 pm