These Concept Classes will cover the entire SAT syllabus, where you will learn fundamental concepts to build up the foundation understanding of the SAT. Trainers will also discuss about the SAT scoring rubric and strategies to help you answer better & more effectively.
Each session lasts 3.5 hours, with a 15 minutes break in between. If you miss a session, contact a Prep Zone personnel to arrange for a free make-up session.
- Writing: Expression of Ideas on August 17, 2019 9:00 am
- Math: Algebra on August 18, 2019 3:30 pm
- Math: Word Problems & Statistics on August 24, 2019 9:00 am
- Writing: Essay on August 25, 2019 3:30 pm
- Math: Geometry & Graphs on August 31, 2019 9:00 am
- Reading: Comprehension 1 on September 1, 2019 3:30 pm
- Reading: Comprehension 2 on September 7, 2019 9:00 am
- Writing: Language Conventions on September 8, 2019 3:30 pm