These Concept Classes will cover the entire SAT syllabus, where you will learn fundamental concepts to build up the foundation understanding of the SAT. Trainers will also discuss about the SAT scoring rubric and strategies to help you answer better & more effectively.
Each session lasts 3.5 hours, with a 15 minutes break in between. If you miss a session, contact a Prep Zone personnel to arrange for a free make-up session.
- Writing: Essay on August 3, 2019 3:30 pm
- Math: Word Problems & Statistics on August 4, 2019 9:00 am
- Math: Geometry & Graphs on August 10, 2019 3:30 pm
- Reading: Comprehension 1 on August 11, 2019 9:00 am
- Writing: Language Conventions on August 17, 2019 3:30 pm
- Reading: Comprehension 2 on August 18, 2019 9:00 am
- Writing: Expression of Ideas on August 24, 2019 3:30 pm
- Math: Algebra on August 25, 2019 9:00 am