Start attending on any weekend
1 year access to SAT Group Classes
8 Concept Classes (3 hours each)
Classes available every weekend morning & afternoon
Practice & Review Classes leading up to SAT test dates
Prep Zone Academy™ is currently offering a free, 3-hour SAT trial class for any students keen on trying out our SAT course. This trial session is 100% free, no commitment required! Simply register & attend!
Our SAT Weekend Group Course
Our SAT Weekend Group Course, features Concept Classes, Tutorials, Practice & Review Sessions. Concept classes are available every weekend mornings and afternoons. Once signed up, students are also entitled to take full-length practice tests at our offices.
8 Concept Classes (3h)
24 hours worth of concept classes where students will learn all the fundamental concepts to build up their foundation and complete the entire SAT syllabus. Students will gain a better understanding on how to apply the reading, writing, mathematical concepts & skills taught to real-world problems. Trainers will also discuss about the SAT scoring rubric and strategies to help them answer better & more effectively.
2 Tutorials (2h)
Students will be attempting advanced-level questions under timed conditions & learn how to best tackle the questions effectively. Students can also clarify their doubts during these tutorial sessions.
Practice & Review Sessions
*Only available leading up to SAT test dates
Students will be given official SAT past year papers during these Practice & Review sessions. This will help students familiarise themselves with the test format & reinforce their understanding through timed practice sections for Math, Reading & Writing. This would be followed by the answer explanations.
Practice Tests (Schedule anytime)
Students will be given access to SAT full-length practice tests and can come in during our operating hours to sit for the test. A score report will be generated immediately.
Missed a class?
Students are also allowed to re-attend a particular concept class twice to reinforce their knowledge on specific SAT topics. Students will never miss out any class, they can always make-up for it. Simply check with any Prep Zone staff for the next available date for the particular concept class they’ve missed. This is subjected to class availability.
3 Writing Concept Class
- Writing: Language Conventions – Punctuation (comma, colon, semicolon, apostrophe), Grammar (subject verb agreement, pronouns, verb tense)
- Writing: Expression of Ideas – Sentence structure (parallelism, modifiers), Improving an essay (logical sequence, precision, concision, syntax, transitions), Incorporating information from graphs & charts
- Writing: Essay – Prompt format, Essay Structure, Review of rhetorical devices, Sample essays
2 Reading Concept Class
- Reading: Comprehension 1 – Types of passages (passage length, content), Types of questions (main idea, tone, inference, evidence)
- Reading: Comprehension 2 – Types of passages (dual short & dual long), Passages with supplementary material
3 Math Concept Class
- Algebra – Manipulation of algebraic expressions, Factorisation, Exponents and Roots, Absolute value, Inequalities, Systems of linear equations, Quadratic equations, Functions, Complex numbers
- Word Problems & Statistics – Percentages, Ratio and proportion, Money problems, Interest rate, Travel rate, Work rate, Mean, Weighted averages, Median, Mode, Range, Standard deviation, Progressions, Probability, Samples and population, Confidence intervals, Statistical Models
- Geometry & Graphs – Lines and anges, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Polygons, Circles, Spheres, Cylinders, Cones, Rectangular solids, Cartesian distances, Gradient, Equations & equivalent representations, Reflections, Trigonometry, Mathematical models
The Tutorverse SAT Reference Book
Prep Zone Academy’s SAT Roadmap
(Math & Verbal)
SAT Prep Consultation
(Personalised advice on your current performance level)
College Admissions Consultation
(Application timeline, Schools shortlisting)
Access to full-length practice tests
(You will get your score report immediately)
Access to our extensive SAT library
“I loved that the instructors advised me on what to take note of during the test and provided me with extra practices after the sessions so that I can work on them more at my own time. I also loved that they provided questions that were almost similar to the question types given at the actual assessment. Overall quite helpful!”Celestine
“Prep Zone was an amazing experience! The teachers are very qualified and super friendly. There are so many specialized books that one can borrow. The facilities are excellent and I love the location too. What I liked the best about it was that I could drop by anytime for a practice test and get the results within a couple of days, based on which I could book personalized lessons as per my convenience!! A great place to make learning fun!Ruhani
Thank you so much for everything!!”
“Prep Zone has enabled me to perform to the best of my abilities. The friendly tutors, quality of teaching, top-notch facilities and the convenient study materials provided have produced a desirable learning environment. This has undoubtedly facilitated my process of preparing for the SAT!”Shisheer
“The course was effective. The time was managed well, and the resources available for practice were very helpful. The trainers were very good and were very much helpful.”Pranav
SGD 1,688.00 Only (GST Inclusive)
Special pricing is available if you are signing up as a group – please talk to our course consultants for more information.