This SAT & ACT Foundation Seminar is perfect for US college applicants who are about to start their college entrance exam preparation. Being first-time candidates, this 2-hour seminar will give you a comprehensive overview on what to do before diving into test preparation & what to expect if you take the SAT or ACT.
You will be gaining insights on the common mistakes candidates make & best practices for SAT/ACT preparation from our highly experienced course manager, who has trained hundreds of SAT & ACT candidates to achieve their targeted scores.
Click “Get Started” to check our upcoming seminar date and reserve a seat.
Parents are welcomed to join in for this seminar – however, please make sure to inform our staff before attending, as we will have to ensure there is enough seating at the venue.
During this seminar, we will discuss various SAT & ACT-related topics such as:
- The general format of the SAT/ACT
- The differences between SAT & ACT
- The significance of SAT/ACT to your application profile
- SAT/ACT test structure & general policies
- Review SAT/ACT official questions
- Review SAT/ACT score requirement
- General preparation period for targeted colleges
- Q/A Session
Reserve your seat
Date: Saturday, April 27th
Time: 1 – 3PM
Location: Prep Zone Academy – 35 Rochester Drive, Rochester Mall, #02-05, Singapore 138639 (Buona Vista MRT)
For any urgent inquiries, call our support desk @ 6812 9999