8 Concept Classes (3h)
24 hours worth of concept classes where students will learn all the fundamental concepts to build up their foundation. Students will gain a better understanding on how to apply the reading, writing, mathematical concepts & skills taught to real-world problems. Trainers will also discuss about the SAT scoring rubric and strategies to help them answer better & more effectively.
Each session lasts 3 hours, with a 15 minutes break in between. If you miss a session, contact a Prep Zone personnel to arrange for a free make-up session.
- Reading: Types of Passages & Questions on December 23, 2019 10:00 am
- Writing: Language Conventions on December 23, 2019 2:00 pm
- Math: Algebra on December 24, 2019 10:00 am
- Writing: Expression of Ideas on December 26, 2019 10:00 am
- Math: Word Problems and Statistics on December 26, 2019 2:00 pm
- Reading: Types of Passages & Questions on December 27, 2019 10:00 am
- Math: Geometry and Graphs on December 27, 2019 2:00 pm
- Writing: Essay on December 30, 2019 2:00 pm
2 Tutorials (2h)
Students will be attempting advanced-level questions under timed conditions & learn how to best tackle the questions effectively. Students can also clarify their doubts during these tutorial sessions.
- Tutorial: Reading & Writing on January 10, 2020 10:00 am
- Tutorial: Math on January 10, 2020 11:30 am
- Tutorial : Reading & Writing on January 10, 2020 2:00 pm
- Tutorial: Math on January 10, 2020 3:30 pm
Prep Zone Academy Rochester – 35 Rochester Drive, Rochester Mall, #02-05, Singapore 138639
Prep Zone Academy Springleaf – 3 Anson Road, Springleaf Tower, #08-03, Singapore 079909